travel ad

https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=9172495911121043373#allposts

সোমবার, ১৩ নভেম্বর, ২০১৭

Read hadith ; know hadith

Read hadith ; hadith to yourselves

Bismillahir rahmaanir raheem

Narrated Um Salema : While I was laying with the Prophet under a single woolen sheet , I got the menses . I slipped awaya and put on the clothes for menses . He said , "Have you got "Nifas "(menses) ?" I replied , "yes". He then called me and made me lie with him under the same sheet .


Narrated 'Aishsa (R) : The Prophet and I used to take a bath from a single pot while we were Junub ,. During the menses , he used to order me to put on an Izar (dress worn below the wist ) and used to fondle me . while in Itikaf ,. he used to bring his head near me and I would wash it while I used to be in my periods (menses) . 

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন