travel ad

https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=9172495911121043373#allposts

রবিবার, ২৬ নভেম্বর, ২০১৭

Read hadith ; know hadith

Read hadith ; know hadith to know 

Bismillahir rahmaanir raheem 

Narrated Abu Sa'id al-Khudri ; The messenger of Allah (S) said : Paradise and Hell - fire said : In Me are the mighty and the haughty , Paradise said : in Me are the weak and the poor . So Allah judged between them . You are Paradise, My mercy ; though you I show mercy to those I wish . And you are Hell-fire , My punishment ; though you I punish those I wish , and it is incumbent upon Me that each of you shall have its fill .

Narrated Abu Hurairah (R) ; The messenger of Allah (S) said : Allah said : I have prepared for My righteous servants what no you has seen and no ear has heard , not has it occured to human heart . Thus recite if you wish () :and no soul knows what joy for them has been kept hidden . () The words "Thus recite if you wish " are those of Abu Hurairah .

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন