travel ad

https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=9172495911121043373#allposts

রবিবার, ১৯ নভেম্বর, ২০১৭

Read hadith ; know hadith

Read hadith ; Know hadith to yourselves

Bismillahir rahmaanir raheem

Narrated Abu Huraira (R) ;
The messenger of Allah (S) said , Allah said : I am so selfsufficient that I am in no need of having an associate . Thus he who does an action for some one elsis sake as well as Mine will have that action renounced by Me to him whom he associated with Me .


Narrated Amir ;
 I heared the messenger of Allah (S) said Your Lord delights at a shopherd who , on the peak of a mountain crag , gives the call to prayer and prays . Then Allah say : Look at this servant of Mine , he gives the call to prayer and performs the prayers ; he is in awe of Me . I have forgiven My servant and have admitted him to paradise .

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন