travel ad

https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=9172495911121043373#allposts

শুক্রবার, ২৪ নভেম্বর, ২০১৭

Read hadith : know hadith

Read hadith : know yourselve by hadith

Bismillahir rahmaanir raheem

Narrated Junub ibn Abdullah : The messenger of Allah(S) said : There was amongst those before you a man who had a wound . He was in anguisk that he took a knife and made with it a cut in his hand , and the blood did not cease to flow till he died . Allah the almighty said : My servant has himself forestalled Me ; I have forbidden him Paradise . 

Narrated Abu Huraira (R): The messenger of Allah (S) said , Allah says : My faithful servants reward from Me , if I have taken to Me his best friend from amongst the inhabitants of the world and he has then borne it patiently for My sake , shall borne it patiently for My sake , shall be nothing less than paradise .

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন